- LOA = 17.06 ft (520.0 cm)
- Beam = 19.29 in (49 cm)
- Finished Weight = 39 lb (17.7 kg)
- 3/16″ Northern White Cedar
- Exterior Layup: 4oz S-2 Cloth.
- Interior Layup: Deck: 4oz S-2, Hull: 4oz Zylon aramid
- Hull Exterior: CSFW “White Graphite” Coating. Three coats rubbed to a semi-gloss sheen. In 2009 it was recoated with Interlux VC Performance Epoxy bottom paint.
- Deck Exterior: Interlux Brightsides Y4353 Medium Blue cut 20% with Y4359 White. 2 Coats.
- Interior: Two coats of CSFW “White Graphite” Coating
- Solid Carbon Fiber w/ Full Recess
- Rough opening: 66 x 40 (26.0″ x 15.75″)
- Lip dimensions (clearances): Height = 5/8″ (15mm), 1/8″ (3.1 mm) thick, Width = 1-1/4″ wide (31 mm) and flat across.
- Seat: Molded custom carbon fiber seat, integrated with read bulkhead.
- Backrest: None as designed.
- CF padeyes per approved locations
- Deck Fittings & Lines
- Deck Fittings: Recessed carbon fiber with 1/4″ diameter stainless steel pins.
- Deck Lines: 3/16? Neocorp SportCord (Black) and 1/4″ Griprite bungee. Locations per approval drawing.
- Paddle Holders: Bungee cord on fore deck.
- Toggles: Carbon fiber tubes.
- CF paddle park with security provisions.
- Fore only. Fiberglassed wood strip panels (4 oz S-2 glass).
- Foam on Bulkhead: Mounted to front bulkhead.
- Fore: Valley Canoe Products (VCP) 7.5 round rubber in painted CF recess.
- Aft: VCP 16×9 Oval Rubber in painted CF recess
- Lids to be tethered.
- Ritchie RU-90 Voyager Compass installed in painted CF recess.
Total Build Time = 151.67 Hours